살사주형기 : 오우 예뻐지셔서 깜짝 놀랐습니다
처음으로 형님 모습에 설렜네요
이정호 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 마포오셧네영
JungGyun Kim : 와 우리 동네
1김민호 : 뭔가 수척해진거 같읍니다
Sun Lee : 슈키님 다시 한번 생일 ㅊㅋ드려요
JunHong Jeong : 빠른 좋아요!

공덕역 (Feat. 먹자골목 & 마포시장) - Walking around Gongdeok Station, Seoul, Korea

Gongdeok Station is a subway station on Seoul Subway Line 5, Line 6, AREX and the Gyeongui–Jungang Line. Gongdeok Market, near Exit 4 of the station, is on the Seoul list of Asia's 10 greatest street food cities for the haemul pajeon.

Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
All the video and audio materials on this channel are original and recorded by myself on location. Any copy, reproduction or republication of all or part of this video/audio is prohibited.

#공덕역 #마포시장 #공덕시장 #공덕동족발골목 #마포전골목 #마포갈매기골목
ez ra : Wow nice walking i feel like im walking with you. Can i have a question did you try to walk there of slum poverty place. Cause im curious if s.korea had a place like that.
alcohol coffee : 우울하고 칙칙하고 불법주차 난무하고 정리정돈 못하고 미적감각 꽝 이고 쓰레기도 제대로 안 치우는 거시기한 동네가 있네 부끄럽다.개혁을 훼방해서 수십년간 이런 꼬라지를 유지시킨 정치인들은
Ujjwala Jagadhane : Thank you for the video ,it's very beautiful.
Leah Johnson : Hi! I always enjoy watching your videos. I noticed all of the cars have black windows. Is there a specific reason for that?
정인섭 : 좋은 영상 항상 감사합니다
Our4feet Travelers : we want to go sometime looks amazing
헌트형 : 영상이 자주 올라와서 좋아요~
개똥이TV : 공덕역 근처에서 살아보고 싶어요^^ 갈 때 마다 좋은 듯 37
Anh Nguyen : can you go to some not big ,prosperous, remote,sreets? more like to see the ordinary people living
Roshin Jay : How do you shoot these videos? Can you explain your set up?

[sub]EP.3-1 ZARA 매장 탈탈 털어 절친스타일 바꿔주기(벌칙아님) | 마포멋쟁이 풀버전

친구야 나는 이 스타일도 너무 마음에 들어
마포멋쟁이에서만 감상할 수 있는 댄디미노 \u0026 노출표
지금바로 감상하시죠
#자라털기 #송지훈 #표민호

마포하늘아래 두명의 멋쟁이는 없다!
민호\u0026피오의 내멋대로 패션대결 [마포 멋쟁이]
매주 (금) 밤 10시 50분부터 5분! tvN
마포 멋쟁이 풀버전은 채널십오야에서!

발빠른 패션 소식은?
https://bit.ly/2RpuQEt
채널 십오야 : 오늘 미처 다 공개 못한 썸녀 민지와의 비하인드 그리고 ZARA 털기 마무리가 다음주 화요일 저녁에 공개됩니다…!! 늘 감사하고 또 감사하는 십오야 드림.
Mae Tayang : missing mino hours
Sonne Lee : 와 피오가 민호 스타일링해준 거 진짜 찐이네... 민호 수트핏 실화냐
Diana Isabela : I really enjoy seeing them in both styles. As expected, they look great! I'd love to see them dress women though, or even just to invite them on the show would be enjoyable too.
D S : Season 2 pleaseee
조윤아 : 이 영상은 진짜 몇번을 봐도 안질리고 세련되고 재밌는 영상ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
미야하미야옹 먕 : 자라 고급명품으로 보이는거 시롼가... 마이노...
김채린 : 멋죠ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ피오ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Ciao : P.O looks so hoooot with that fit honestly and Mino really pulled the look
Kristine Nguyen : I saw an cut on SNS, it got all my attention and I tried my best to search this show with sub, the result only in unoff sites and I watched whole full shows. Then after few months I see this clip while watching other clips from WINNER.
And guess what? It have ALL SUBS ㅠㅠ
And the subs is so good!
Na PD please add [All Subbed] on title to reach to more Global Audiences while it was subbed so well, detail and funny~

#스테이 세븐 마포

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,520건 5 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.crepasnews.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz